CUET 2024 New Syllabus And Exam Pattern – As of my last update, CUET (Central Universities Entrance Test) was introduced to streamline the admission process for undergraduate programs across several central universities in India. Since syllabus and exam patterns may evolve over time, it’s essential to refer to the official notification or website of the concerned central universities for the most accurate and updated information regarding CUET 2024.
CUET 2024 New Syllabus And Exam Pattern
However, here’s a general outline of what the syllabus and exam pattern might entail based on previous years:
The CUET syllabus typically covers the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section assesses candidates’ mathematical abilities, including topics such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.
- Logical Reasoning: Candidates are tested on their ability to analyze and solve logical problems, including topics such as verbal and non-verbal reasoning, series, puzzles, and analytical reasoning.
- English Language: This section evaluates candidates’ proficiency in the English language, including grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing ability.
- General Awareness: Candidates are assessed on their knowledge of current affairs, general knowledge, and events of national and international importance.
- Subject-specific Topics: Depending on the undergraduate program applied for, candidates may also be tested on subject-specific topics related to their chosen field of study.
CUET Exam Pattern:
The CUET exam pattern typically consists of the following:
- Mode of Examination: CUET is usually conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Duration: The exam duration is typically around two to three hours.
- Type of Questions: CUET comprises multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and/or descriptive questions, depending on the specific requirements of the program applied for.
- Number of Questions: The number of questions may vary based on the program applied for, but it usually ranges from 100 to 200 questions.
- Marking Scheme: There is generally a marking scheme for correct answers, and there may be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Sections: The exam is divided into sections based on the subjects mentioned in the syllabus, with each section carrying a specific weightage in terms of marks.
Again, it’s important to note that the syllabus and exam pattern for CUET 2024 may be subject to change. Therefore, candidates are advised to stay updated with the official notifications and announcements from the respective central universities conducting the CUET exam.
Latest Govt Jobs – Click here